Sunday 14 July 2013

Story: The War Starts

I was making a den just for fun and then....



I heard a cracking and planes crashing to Club Penguin. Get in quickly puffle!  I started to shiver and wiggle. What was that? It was STAR WARS PARTY! Grrrr. 


I went out to see what happened. I go through the dock and.... OMG. Construction of Star Wars began! It's not fun at all. Really? A Takeover party again? AGAIN? 


I went out to the Ski Hill, Another Star wars thing! That got me an idea


I was back at home to make a trap door. Hee hee hee. Darth Herbert can't kidnap me and my puffles now! But that Cracking sound is annoying! Darth Herbert will go through the window! But I just got a perfect idea. Call the EPF and reporters!


I went to the Office to write what happen an hour ago. I made 6670523570328 millions newspaper for all penguins to read. Aunt Arctic looked at it and felt she could stop the party.


I went out to the EPF to phone the PSA crew. Hello? Jet Pack Guy answered me "What happened?" There's a war in a minute! Jet pack guy speak to me "Oh, We have a meeting with you at the EPF office. I went there and I saw Jet Pack guy, Rookie, Dot, Gary and The Director. Jet pack guy spoke first "Agent Rainbowy483 said that there will be a war in a minute. So that means Darth Herbert coming!" Rookie replied "That's aweso-sad!"  Dot spoke "What will WE do?" Gary finally speak "The Director will figure out what to do" The Director speak in a robotic way "We will defeat Darth Herbert in no time. Thanks for reminding us, Agent Rainbowy483" Your welcome, EPF crew. I started to calm down a little. Phew! 


Wow! The horrible sound has gone! Thanks EPF crew.  And NO MORE WAR PARTY PLEASE!







No comments:

Post a Comment