Friday 27 September 2013

Story: Training Wizard

So I went home and asked myself "I need HELP!" Do you know why? I'm not a good wizard! I keep failing and all that. I only got about 4 potions. Then I thought to myself again "A little bit of adventure will help". So I did.... This is all the things we did:

HA! They are cute!

Wow! Rupunzel could've cut her hair!

Water sliding is FUN!

And finally! What's inside the box? So I slowly opened it and wow! I saw a bunch of potions there! I collected them to practise in my igloo. So I trained... and trained.... and for weeks, I trained. And suddenly...

YES! I got all of them! Now tomorrow, I'll challenge THIS dragon. That's how I learned and train how to be a wizard. The key to win is... practise!

Waddle on!

-Rainbowy483


No comments:

Post a Comment